Invisalign Fort Worth, Texas
Affordable Dentist Near Me – Fort Worth
GENERAL DENTIST Dr. Mike Pham, DDS.
The office opens at 9:00 a.m. & closes at 6:00 p.m Monday through Friday to serve you.
Welcome to Affordable Dentist Near Me – Fort Worth. We are specialists in all phases of general and cosmetic dentistry in Fort Worth Area. If you have crooked or misaligned teeth, we can help you get them fixed using our latest Invisalign treatment. It is made to work like braces, but is a more aesthetic solution as it is invisible at first glance. You can get your crooked teeth fixed without going through that phase where your smile looks awkward.
Why do you need Invisalign?
Invisalign aligner trays work best for the following dental problems:
- Gapped teeth are when there are visible and significant gaps between your teeth. This happens mostly due to abnormal and continued growth of the jawbone. Missing teeth that have not been replaced can also cause the surrounding teeth to shift, creating gaps.
- Overbite happens when the upper teeth arch bites over the lower arch when the mouth is fully closed. This is typically a result of genetics, bad oral habits and underdeveloped jaw bones. It can result in gum problems and basic irritation including decay and cavities in the lower set.
- Under bite is when the lower teeth are covering part of the upper teeth when biting. This can disrupt normal functioning of your primary chewing teeth, molars. Painful jaw and TMJ disorders can develop from this.
- Open bite is when the jaw does not fully close leaving a gap between the front teeth.
- Overly crowded teeth are when the teeth are bunched close to one another due to lack of room on the jaw bones.
Cross bite is when both jaws are misaligned and some bite over the lower teeth while some bite under. This is generally uncomfortable and can cause teeth wear, gum disease, and bone loss.
The Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign works just like braces. They are a recommended solution for gapped teeth, overbite, under bite, open bite, cross bite and overly crowded teeth. Invisalign uses a customized set of aligners that we will fabricate in our state of the art lab. They are typically made of smooth, transparent plastic that you wear over your teeth. They will gradually shift your teeth into place by applying a gentle pressure in the right direction. Metal brackets are not needed, and you don’t need to adjust wires either. You just wear your aligner trays every two weeks until the end of your treatment. Consult your dental care professional to learn more about proper aligner care.