Dental Implants and Tooth Restoration
Definition of Dental Implant
A dental implant is an anchor placed into your jaw in place of a tooth root. Once in place, this root can hold either an artificial tooth or a bridge, making both a permanent part of your mouth. They are not visible and are not removable once they are placed. Our dental implants are made of titanium and titanium alloys, which have been proven safe in their many medical uses such as joint replacements.
5 Advantages to Dental Implants
If you need a dental implant, then an Affordable Dentist Near Me clinic is right for you. Getting your smile back is our greatest concern, and a dental implant will help you get just that. Plus, we can assure you that you will be getting a great procedure done at an incredible price.
- Eat Well – When you choose dental implants, you will not have any food restrictions. Eating hard foods, or foods that require unusual biting patterns like apples and corn on the cob will not be an issue.
- Look Great! – Once your implants are complete, you will no longer have missing teeth and thus your smile will be perfect again.
- One Time Only – Implants, unlike dentures and bridges, are permanent fixtures. They can never decay and should never need any work again.
- No Bone Loss – – If you have missing teeth, you are likely to experience bone loss. Bone loss is painful and can lead to painful procedures. Fixing your teeth with implants stops bone loss from occurring.
- Lose No Other Teeth – – Bridges require that you file down your good teeth on either side of the missing tooth or teeth. Therefore, not only have you lost the missing teeth, but now you have lost two more teeth to create anchors. With a surgical anchor, no other teeth are involved in the process.
Start Enjoying Your Favorite Food Again
With dental implants from Affordable Dentist Near Me, you can eat apples, lettuce, and corn with more confidence.
You can get smiles youâ€™ve wanted always, or you have lost before. Now you donâ€™t have to feel embarrassed when laughing or smiling during conversation.
A Permanent Tooth Restoration Solution…
The place of missing tooth can only be fulfilled with a dental implant. Bone can be lost forever if you avoid restoring root of lost tooth. As a result, it will cause unwanted situations to occur, like failure to put implants without going to expensive and painful procedures of grafting bone.
Never Lose Rest of Your Healthy Teeth
Unlike traditional techniques of bridge restoration, there is no need to cut two natural healthy teeth down to fill the gap of one missing tooth.
Other alternatives like traditional bridges, crowns and root canals cannot compete with surgical anchor because they can never decay.
Long-Term, Natural Solutions for Your Tooth Loss
Regardless of how well you take care of your teeth, the likelihood of losing at least one to tooth decay, gingivitis, or injury is quite likely. But, when you actually lose a tooth, where are you supposed to turn for a solution?
Traditionally, patients have been forced to choose bridges but now, the procedure offer a new alternative for those seeking stronger, longer-term solutions for their missing teeth. And, when you visit Affordable Dentist Near Me for your implant needs, you can count on restoring your smile with implants that stand the test of time.
So, What Are Dental Implants?
Put simply, they are replacement tooth roots that offer a foundation for replacement teeth. As a result, you can restore your smile with a natural appearance you can’t often obtain from other dental replacement solutions.
Generally, they are made of strong, lightweight, and biocompatible titanium. These very same materials are typically used in bone implants and joint replacements, offering a long-term, strong solution for your oral health as well.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants Over Other Options?
They are countless advantages over traditional dental replacement solutions, including:
- Improved Appearance – The best part about dental implants is that they look and feel like your natural teeth. You won’t notice the difference between your implant and natural teeth and neither will anyone else.
- Improved Functionality – They make it simple to speak, eat, and are generally more comfortable than dentures are. As a result, you can go throughout your days without having to worry about your implants falling out or causing discomfort, as dentures sometimes can.
- Improved Health – Bridges impact surrounding teeth in a negative way, but implants don’t. This means that all of your natural teeth remain intact and unaffected, making implants a significant improvement for oral health in contrast to traditional teeth replacement solutions.
- Durability – Unlike bridges, crowns, and root canals, implants are built to stand the test of time. And, when cared for properly, you can count on your implants to last for the remainder of your life.
Contact Affordable Dentist Near Me to Discuss Your Dental Implants
Interested to Know More? Contact us today to learn more about our