It is safe to say that you are among the 80% of Americans that need more white teeth? Do you feel that your SMILE is important with regards to initial introductions? By study most Americans do.
Whiter, Brighter Smile – Happier You Infographic
Your Oral Health and Whiter Smile Depend on You and Your Habits
You can have a whiter smile by following a simple dental health plan.
- See the dentist for all Teeth Whitening. He can recommend a treatment that is best for you.
- See the hygenist for regular cleanings.
- Eat crunchy fruits and vegetables like apples carrots and celery.
- Brush with baking soda.
- Eat cheese after a meal.
- Brush and floss regularly.
- Avoid foods that stain your teeth like coffee, dark sodas, wine and dark fruit juices.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco.
Smile! Make those first impressions count with whiter teeth.
Affordable Dentist Near Me
believe that Good Things
Start With A Smile
Article Originally Published in: http://erramouspedental.com/dental-health-whiter-teeth-wyoming-dentist/
Source: erramouspedental.com, pentronstrada.com