About Dental Implants - Fort Worth TX
General and Cosmetic Dentistry
6426 Meadowbrook Dr,Fort Worth, TX 76112
Implant Dentistry Fort Worth TX
EVERYDAY LOW FEES
FREE WHITENING PEN
REGULAR VALUE OF $49
NO EXAM OR X-RAY
Free Whitening Pen
No Exam Or X-RAY Required
FREE LASER WHITENING
REGULAR VALUE OF $4000
WITH CLEANING, EXAM AND X-RAYClaim Offer
Free Laser Whitening
With Cleaning, Exam and X-RAY
No Exam Or X-RAY Required
Missing teeth can be embarrassing and lead to people hiding their smile and lose their self-esteem. The space created by missing teeth can easily become infected with bacteria, causing other teeth to shift out of place, and making it difficult for people to speak or eat correctly.
The staff at Affordable Dentist Near Me in Fort Worth are sensitive to the hardship a missing tooth can create. We can fix you up with dental implants so that you can regain their self-confidence, improve their health, and approach life boldly.
Installing dental implants is a complex procedure and patients throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area trust us to replace their missing teeth due to the stellar reputation maintained by Affordable Dentist Near Me.
We know that there are multiple dental providers to choose from so we are constantly looking for ways to improve the overall experience of our patients.
Surveys have shown that:
- More than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws
- 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth
- 3 million have implants and that number is growing by 500,000 a year
- 10% of all US dentists place implants but that is increasing
- The success rate of dental implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98%
- Implants performed by US dentists 5,505,720 (2006)
- Implants performed by US general dentists 3,103,930 (2006)
The dental implant market in the U.S is projected to reach $5 billion by 2018.
The Dental Implant Treatment
Before you can get started, your gums need to be healthy, and your jawbone needs to be strong. If, your dental care professional identifies any cavities or signs of gum disease, this will need to be treated first.
Once you are cleared for the procedure, the staff at Affordable Dentist Near Me – Fort Worth TX will take an impression of your mouth so that the new teeth can be created in our dental lab.
Each crown will be made to match the size and shape of the surrounding teeth along with having a perfect color match. This way your smile will appear completely natural once done.
The next step in the procedure is to have a metal post implanted under the gum line. The metal post is secured to the jawbone in order to create a durable, synthetic root system that rivals the strength of natural roots with one exception – metal can’t become infected. Over the course of a couple of months, the metal post and jawbone will fuse together.
This creates a level of durability that cannot be replicated in any other type of procedure.The dentist will then secure the new synthetic tooth to the metal post at the surface of the gums.
The new tooth is attached so securely, that patients can eat their favorite foods, maintain an active lifestyle, play sports, and more, without fear of their tooth becoming loose or falling out.
Dental Implant Procedure – Step by Step Guide
• One-stop-shop offering a gamut of dental procedures under the same roof
• Our package prices are quite pocket-friendly
• Use branded, high grade material
• Latest CAD/CAM technology for fabricating dental restorations right within the center
• Metal-free Zirconium crowns, veneers, bridges and other dental restorations also available
Affordable Dentist Near Me also offers same day dental implants at very low cost.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 02:00 PM|