98% of patients would recommend All-on-4 Implant treatment
For patients who are badly affected by broken teeth or any other gum diseases
undergo dental implants
, in which patients teeth are supported by “on four
” dental implants.
[caption id="attachment_2671" align="aligncenter" width="561"] Designed by Freepik
From Awkward to Awesome by using all on 4 techniques
Take a vivid look into the procedure:
- Full-arch restoration.
- The process of installation is shorter than any other implants.
- Patient will retain their bone.
- Lowers the chance of bone grafting.
Users need to adjust to the implants
- For people who are about to lose teeth and those who have lost teeth this process can be applicable? Without proper sustenance and anchor new prosthetic teeth and dentures may not be able to steadily fix to the jaw.
- Drilling in the jawline to implant four titanium bolts; this not only serve as an anchor but also helps to fasten the foreign object in it.
- This sort of implant allows the stomatognathic system to function well; which in turn helps to chew and masticate their food. This does not cause any damage. After the implantation is done one cannot distinguish between the old set of teeth and the new.
- The person going under this treatment must remain strict to certain diets. If they remain static at least for some weeks then they can work perfectly over long term.
- Try to avoid hard, crunchy foods this will enable to fix your implant for longer hours.
- Due to technical encroachment very few numbers of implants are needed to support the whole pair of teeth. This ensures minimum uneasiness and protects most of the jawline space for artificial teeth.
Beside the above stated benefit, there are some advantages of dental implants too:
Try All-on-4 implant treatment
- Improved appearance - This helps to safeguard the jawbone and avert further corrosion of facial structure allied with the missing teeth; hence naturally it decreases wrinkles and makes you look younger.
- Flexibility -Due to its high flexibility you can enjoy all kinds of food whenever you want.
- Replace dentures -With the help of this you can create permanent set of teeth and this can be long lasting.
- Keeps your health intact -The all-on-4 dental implant helps to create a healthier mouth and reduces the growth of bacteria hence this results in reduction of chronic infections and other inflammatory diseases. Patients who have gum diseases have a tendency to get strokes and heart attacks. So if you get a glimpse that your tooth needs to be implanted then does not delay the process instead restore your health by maintain proper oral health.
- Caring becomes easier - It is safer and easier and gradually eliminates all sorts of health issues.
to fix crowded teeth and support your orifice. These heal up quickly by fusing with your jaw, and designed to give you the best for you. Schedule an appointment
with us today!