Dental Implant in Fort Worth
[column width="4/5" last="true" title="" title_type="single" animation="none" implicit="true"]
Want To Know About Dental Implants And Dental Implant Cost - in Fort Worth -Great Expression Smile?
Gone are the days when people used to dread a visit to a dentist. These days people visit the cosmetic dentists as they can make you look beautiful and feel confident just by improving the way your teeth appear. A dental implant is the most popular and common cosmetic dental procedure.
Do you want to know more about it? Read below.
What is a dental implant?
The dental implant refers to a procedure wherein, an expert replaces the tooth roots with a screw-like posts and metal. It is used to replace the missing or damaged tooth with an artificial tooth that functions like the real one. Dental implants are a perfect alternative to bridgework or dentures that don’t fit well.
The kind of dental implant surgery rests on the type of implants and your jawbone. Dental implant surgery is a lengthy process and stretch over several stages that are time taking. The primary benefit of dental implants is that they offer sturdy support to the new teeth. This process involves healing of the bone around the implant.
Dental implants are placed surgically in the jawbone and serve as the root of the missing teeth. The titanium of the implant fuses well with the jawbone and doesn’t let it slip, cause bone damage or make noise.
Why go for Dental implants ?
1. You have a missing tooth or teeth
2. Full-grown jawbone
3. There is enough bone to secure the dental implants
4. Oral tissues are healthy
5. The bone healing is slow because of unhealthy conditions
6. Detest or can’t wear dentures
7. Have the patience to wait for months
8. Improve speech
What to expect of Dental Implants?
Dental implant surgery is an outpatient one and is performed in a number of stages. Here are the different stages involved in the dental implants:
1. The damaged tooth is removed.
2. The jawbone is prepared for the surgery. At times the process also involved bone grafting.
3. Once the jawbone heals the oral surgeon carefully places the dental implant metal posts in the jawbone.
4. The healing process is a little lengthy and generally lasts for several months.
5. Once the healing is completely done, the oral surgeon places the abutments. These are an extension of the metal post implants. This is followed by the artificial tooth crown.
Dental Implant Cost - Great Expression Smile
Generally, the experts charge anything between $1000-$3000 as it depends on a number of factors like the dentist you choose, type of procedure and implant, number of teeth to be replaced, the number of implants required and the position of the teeth to be replaced. However, additional dental procedures like extractions, bone grafting, modeling and imaging are charged extra. The dental implant cost at Great Expression Smile is quite affordable and after the successful completion of the process, you will be able to feel confident and enjoy several health and functional benefits.
[blog layout="scroll-x" column="2" count="3" show_content="false" nopaging="true" cat="74" posts="8824"]